An important part of our conventions are lectures by experts and readings by well-known authors. Behind it are guests, such as Directors, authors, Tolkien experts, and many other clever and creative minds who give exciting lectures or read from a book. As a rule, there is also a book signing by the author after the respective readings.
Submission lecture / reading
An original from the camera works best for us (uncompressed). The higher the resolution, the better we can zoom in and cut out. Please send all very large images via WE-TRANSFER (http://www.wetransfer.com) . This is a free file transfer provider that ships up to 2 GB without any problems.
For the final image (head and shoulder) we need a size of 1500x1500 pixels. An image with a height of about 3000 pixels is assumed. The bleed of the image is taken over by our graphics department.
- look into the camera
- shoulders must be completely visible - no bleed
- only colour photos. greyscales images will automatically be filtered by the system
- JPG, PNG, TIF format in high resolution
- significant file name (e. g. firstname_lastname-1.jpg)
- by email or We-transfer to: email@example.com